State-of-the-Art On-Site Data Destruction Service –Our mobile data destruction team brings degaussing and destruction to you. No break in the chain-of-custody. We ensure sensitive data doesn’t leave your building and fall into the wrong hands by rolling our portable equipment into your facility to the data.
We implement a three-step Best Practices process:
- DEGAUSS: Our degaussers eliminate all magnetically stored data on working and non-working hard drives and tapes in 1/10th of a second, rendering the media safe for disposal. Our degaussers are fast, clean and quiet. For the erasure of TOP SECRET DATA, we offer the Garner TS-1XT NSA-listed degausser.
- DESTROY: We also physically destroy hard drives and solid-state drives to prevent forensic recovery from solid-state chips on drives. Our physical destroyers are fast, quiet, and designed for use inside an office environment.
- VERIFY: Garner’s exclusive IRONCLAD Erasure & Destruction Verification System provides auditable proof of erasure and destruction. At the end of the job, our destruction technician will give you a digital IRONCLAD destruction report with images of the destroyed drives in PDF, CSV, and Excel file formats.
Our team has been background checked, drug screened, and expertly trained to properly dispose of all data on hard drives and solid-state media, including flash, compact flash, and USB thumb drives, as well as the controller boards of hybrid-drive systems.
Complete Erasure and Media Destruction
Thorough – Eliminates all data from your media, keeping you safe from potential security breaches and legal complications. We furnish an electronically generated NIST-compliant erasure and destruction report for each job.
Environmentally Friendly – Energy-efficient equipment operates off a standard wall outlet.
Cost-Effective – Provides the most secure data elimination for a fraction of the cost of other methods.
Compliant – Eliminates chain-of-custody issues, while helping you satisfy the most stringent government and industry standards, including:
- NSA/CSS/DoD TOP SECRET
- NIST SP 800-88r1
- IRS 1075
- CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- GLBA (Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act)
- HIPAA (Health Information Portability and Accountability Act)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
- PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act)