NSA DATA SANITIZATION
DD-1XT5 NSA/DoD Degauss and Destroy Package
NSA Degauss and Destroy Requirement
Effective 2021, new NSA hard drive sanitization standards to require both degaussing and physical destruction before the media is removed from its secure environment.
Garner’s NSA Data Destruction Package, the DD-1XT5, meets this new NSA standard for hard drive sanitization. Our TS-1XT degausser destroys the data; then, the PD-5 physically destroys the media. Both devices have been rigorously tested by the NSA and are EPL listed.
Stay one step ahead of the NSA’s requirements by adding Garner’s exclusive IRONCLAD® Erasure and Destruction Verification System to your package. IRONCLAD documents the entire degaussing and destruction process by collecting the TS-1XT and PD-5’s performance data, media serial numbers, operator ID, and JPG images of the hard drives. IRONCLAD then generates exportable reports to verify the media was properly sanitized.
NSA-Listed TS-1XT High-Speed Degausser
- Fast - 15 seconds for complete erasure of all data
- 20,000 Gauss completely erases all data on hard drives
- Degauss multiple drives at one time
- The newest degausser listed on the NSA Evaluated Products List
NSA-Listed PD-5 Physical Destroyer
- 10+ tons of crushing force
- Crushes HE drives
- Fast 20-second cycle time
- Sturdy crush chamber stands up to enterprise use
- Electric driver motor, no messy hydraulics
- Listed on the NSA Evaluated Products List
Best Practices: IRONCLAD® Verification