NSA Listed Hard Drive Degausser Sets a New Standard for Fast, Top-Secret Data Destruction
Garner’s TS-1XT is the newest listing on the NSA Degausser Evaluated Products List for Top Secret data erasure. Featuring a 15 second cycle time and generating 20,000 Gauss, the TS-1XT is the ultimate solution for a safe, fast, powerful data center and in-office data elimination.
Roseville, CA – November 10, 2020 - Garner Products, Inc., the world leader in data elimination and destruction, has released the TS-1XT NSA-listed hard drive and tape degausser, offering the ultimate in data destruction speed for your high-security data elimination needs. With a 15 second cycle time, the TS-1XT is the fastest U.S. manufactured capacitive discharge degausser on the NSA’s evaluated products to list.
All data contained on decommissioned hard drives and tape should be treated as if it contains the nation’s top secrets. As recent news events have proven, even data remnants on decommissioned laptops and drives can quickly become national headlines and compromise business and personal security.
The NSA-listed TS-1XT degausser eliminates that risk by producing a single focused 20,000 Gauss magnetic pulse lasting less than 50 milliseconds. Contained within the TS-1XT’s media chamber, the powerful magnetic pulse completely sanitizes today’s highest coercivity media of all data.
“When an organization collects customer data, the organization has a legal obligation to guarantee that decommissioned media has been sanitized of all data before the media leaves the organization’s facility. Degaussing with the TS-1XT is that guarantee. Best practices dictate that degaussing be performed while the media is under the organization’s control and inside its secure facility. A TS-1XT degaussed drive is a sanitized drive, completely free of data and safe for recycling or disposal,” said Michelle Stofan, Vice President of Garner Products.
THE TS-1TX offers a powerful one-two-three security punch against data destruction vulnerabilities.
- FAST: Data is destroyed in seconds.
- TOP-SECRET COMPLIANT: Tested by the NSA and listed on the NSA Evaluated Products List for the erasure of Top-Secret Data. Engineered to meet the most stringent government and industry standards, including NSA/CSS/DoD Top-Secret, GDPR, HIPAA, PIPEDA (Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act), and TAA.
- VERIFIED DESTRUCTION: Built-in gauss field checker and on-board diagnostics verify and numerically displays the magnetic field strength to confirm complete data erasure. SCAN-1X Media Destruction Report software and scanner creates a media destruction report complete with date, time, user ID, serial number and erasure verification of each degauss cycle.
Plus, the TS-1XT — designed specifically for office and data center use — will improve operator throughput and efficiency in today’s fast-paced data-security industry.
“With more CEOs being held responsible and even fired for cybersecurity data breaches, the bar has been raised for organizations of all sizes to meet the highest security levels for data destruction. That is the power and peace of mind the TS-1XT provides,” said Michael Harstrick, Chief Global Development Officer of Garner Products.
Key features of the TS-1XT include:
- Listed on NSA Evaluated Products List for the erasure of Top-Secret data
- 15 second cycle time, continuous duty— no cool-down between cycles required
- Generates 20,000+ Gauss (2 Tesla) for complete erasure of hard drives and tape
- SCAN-1X Media Destruction Report software and scanner voucher (standard)
- IRONCLAD Integrated Auditing System compatible (optional)
- Office quiet
- Plugs into a standard wall outlet worldwide
- CE certified by a third-party testing agency
- TAA compliant
About Garner Products
At Garner Products, we design, manufacture, and sell equipment worldwide that delivers complete, permanent, and verifiable data-elimination and destruction. Our products ensure your data is unrecoverable. Founded more than 60 years ago, we serve government and business customers from every industry sector in countries around the world, providing time-tested solutions for permanent data security of functioning and non-functioning hard drives, magnetic tape, and solid-state media.
Our products are currently deployed in over 100 countries, for which Garner has been recognized by the U.S. Department of Commerce with the 2019 President’s “E” Award for continued success in exporting.